Popular Wedding Venues That Never Go Out of Style
Couples who are planning to get married will have to choose the right wedding venue. Couples will get married in a wedding venue. Some choose a wedding venue separate from the reception while others use the same venue for both the wedding and reception. Since wedding first started, there are millions if not billions of couples who got married through centuries all over the world. It is not avoidable that certain wedding venues are frequently used due to the number of weddings. Some rare venues are also used for weddings. Most of them are held in the same set of venues. Nonetheless, there are venues which are used by numerous weddings but are still popular nowadays. The following are the trending wedding venues of all time.These are the wedding venues you can never go wrong with.
1. Coast – If there is a beach resort, it could hosted several wedding ceremonies. A beach resort has become the ideal wedding venue for romantic weddings. Some beach weddings have the couples walk bare feet or flat shoes as the sand will prevent people to walk comfortably with heels. The only thing to consider is the weather as beaches tend to be windy and since it is an outside wedding, any rain or bad weather can ruin the wedding.
2. Wedding chapel – Wedding chapels have been used for wedding ceremonies of centuries. This has always been the first choice for those couples on the same religion. Whether it is a wedding chapel or a cathedral, there is always a wedding being scheduled. Cathedrals are the popular choice for a lot of grand weddings. There are certain restrictions of the wedding schedule options as other couples would also compete to rent the church as the wedding venue. There is also the church service which is hold regularly preventing any marriage at such schedule.
3. Weddings on hot air balloons – One of the most exciting wedding venues available is the hot air balloon. The couple is married hundreds of feet or more up from the ground. The only downside is that only a few guests can be up in the air along with the couple during the wedding ceremony unless the couple would hire multiple hot air balloons for the wedding. The risk involved in wedding ceremonies done in hot air balloons is higher than other wedding venues.
4. Las Vegas – Those who visited Las Vegas will see several couples getting married all the time. A lot of couples are getting married inside the wedding chapel. The couples only have to bring their partner with them and some money then they can get married in Las Vegas as everything is provided by the wedding chapel.
5. Paris, the city of love – Among the most popular wedding venues around the world is Paris. Couples from around the world go to Paris to get married in their grand cathedrals or various destination places including the Eifel Tower.
If you could not get a unique wedding venue, you can always go back to these popular and trending venues for your wedding.
Supporting reference: my sources